R SQUARED CAPITAL MANAGEMENT L.P. (RSQ) IS AN ASSET MANAGEMENT FIRM SPECIALIZING IN INTERNATIONAL EQUITY. RSQ WAS LAUNCHED TO BUILD ON THE TEAM’S YEARS OF INVESTMENT EXPERIENCE IN AN INTERNATIONAL EQUITY STRATEGY THAT TRACES BACK TO 1995 AND THEIR TENURE AT JULIUS BAER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT AND ARTIO GLOBAL.
- Specialist asset management firm founded in May 2013
- Focused on international equity investing
- Uninterrupted track record dating back to 1995
- 100% employee owned
- Led by Richard Pell, Founder/CEO and Junichi Nonami, CIO
- 6 employees together at Julius Baer Investment Management & Artio Global Investment Management
- Investment team of 6 professionals from 4 different countries
- Headquarters located in New York, NY
With the belief that markets are inefficient, R Squared Capital Management (RSQ) seeks to harness structural tailwinds at the geographic, sector, and company levels to deliver results that can consistently outperform the MSCI ACWI ex-US benchmark. We apply a disciplined, thoughtful approach that seeks to create value and differentiation at each stage of our investment process. RSQ believes that a fundamentally-driven process that incorporates both bottom-up and top-down perspectives is an essential component to achieve long-term success. We are also committed to capacity constraint to preserve the ability to seek alpha for our investors.